J. Mack Robinson College of Business
We'll help you understand what it takes to create a small web-based eCommerce site to running a massive corporate movie studio like "Three-Ring Studios" - home of Zombies films- which in-turn will produce a halo effect of new smaller businesses like hotels, catering services, sound and music companies, etc. This will be the focus of our rigorous summer experience.
Come spend a couple of weeks at Georgia State University where we will develop your knowledge of what it takes to be a successful business entrepreneur.
We will teach you the fundamentals of how to create your business plan, establish a marketing strategy and work with a team of peers to compete on a collaborative commercial real estate project in Atlanta.
We expect to fill this cohort with smart, competitive teens ready to challenge the status-quo!
Take a minute to check out last years program. Where business challenge included Porsche!
In addition. we’ll have a lot of FUN!
- Field Trips – To local corporate partners
- Step Show Performance – led by local Morehouse/Spelman Frat/Soror members https://vimeo.com/205598169
- Intramural Sports, Yoga
- Talent Show, Lenox Mall, BBQ, Kick-back time, and a final night PJ House Party……Oh yea, we get it in😊!
Your Parents/Guardians will be pleased to hear:
- SAT/ACT Prep and fully proctored SAT/ACT test
- College Prep Discussion from university Admissions Officers · “Keeping It Real” nightly with “Talking Stick” sessions.
- Speakers Series – Focusing on college taboos: “Anxiety, Angst, Depression, Racism” and how you can navigate and separate the truth from fiction once you arrive on campus.
Application Fee: $50 (Fee Waivers Available For Those Who Qualify)
Program Tuition: $1,500 (Tuition Grants Available For Those Who Qualify)