Villanova School of Business
We will teach you the fundamentals of how to create your business plan, establish a marketing strategy and work with a team of peers to compete on a collaborative waterfront commercial real estate project in Philadelphia.
You’ll work with the local community and real estate professionals to create a business proposal that you and your team will pitch to the local politicians and investors. This is a real-world project!
We expect to fill this cohort with smart, competitive teens ready to challenge the status-quo!
In addition,. we’ll have a lot of FUN!
- Field Trips – To nearby states as well as Philadelphia corporate partners
- Step Show Performance – led by local Fraternity/Sorority members
- Intramural Sports, Yoga
- Talent Show, BBQ, Kick-back time, and a final night PJ House Party……Oh yeah, we get it in😊!
Your Parents/Guardians will be pleased to hear:
- SAT/ACT Prep and fully proctored SAT/ACT test
- College Prep Discussion from university Admissions Officers
- “Keeping It Real” nightly with “Talking Stick” sessions.
- Speakers Series – Focusing on college taboos: “Anxiety, Angst, Depression, Racism” and how you can navigate and separate the truth from fiction once you arrive on campus.
Application Fee: $50 (Fee Waivers Available For Those Who Qualify)
Program Tuition: $1,500 (Tuition Grants Available For Those Who Qualify)